Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Few Bits and Bobs or I have Way Too Much Time on My Hands

So, this post is slightly weird, but I wanted to share with everybody the weird and wonderful of Ami's room. I've got some intersting bits and bobs (see title) in my room and be prepared to be stunned!!

<= Totoro!

<= Bookshelf of awesomeness

<= Reference Shelf

<= Normal sSized Paperback Shelf

<= Pocketbook Paperback Shelf

<= Random Shelf 
<= Hardback Shelf

<= Shelf of Boxes

<= Awesome December Calendar

I am prepared for Christmas!

<= Favorite mangas/animes

Me on the right when I was younger, sucking on a popsicle. My sister is on the left.

Me in Menocino, attempting to Skimboard

<=Tonari no Totoro
(My Neighbor Totoro)
My love for Hayao Miyazaki
is apparent in these pictures.

<= Mononoke Hime
Princess Mononoke

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, sketches of the buildings before the anime was released

Spirited Away


Castle in the Sky

And like the picture of Ulquiorra of Bleach, Thank You (on an Okonomiyaki) for taking a look at all of these obsurd pictures. That, is the end of today's long stream of posts by #2/Ami

No comments:

Post a Comment