Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Courious Obsession With Things That Fly. post two

Hi agian. Today, we'll be discusing Cool Airplanes. Because they fly, and that makes me happy. Before we begin, however, I'd like to point out that I don't know much about them at the moment, so don't be expecting any technical insight or anything fancy like that. Soon though,hopefully I will be able to supply you with any number of useless factoids.
US Navy fighter jets. ^

The Concorde, supersonic jet ^ A brand new concept plane by Boeing. Dubbed "The Sonic Cruiser"Cause it doesn't have a proper name yet.

A glider. I have only one thing to say about this: I want one. ^

Thus concludes post number two of this series.

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoy things that fly. I like the glider very muchly.

    ReplyDelete