Saturday, January 1, 2011

My courious facination with things that fly. Post one

The title really says it all. Really. I looove things that fly. Not sure exactly why, but I do. This is the first in a series of post highlighting the many things that have endeared themselves to me in that manner

Pterosaurs
Okay. These guys have the added bonus of being alive millions of years ago along side the dinosaurs (if you call them dinosaurs though, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you) Nyctosaurus, truly one of the strangest creatures ever to bob for fish^ Some form of large Pterosaur(^) taking off. Watch this here video for a freaking awesome demonstration (seriously, go watch it. it comes with my personal recommendation. Mind=blown)
The Tapejara Imperator. How could you not love it, with a name like that?^
Preondactylus,^a little blue flying thing. Yaaaayyyy

All
Pterosaur pictures were drawn by Mark Witton. Go check him out

No comments:

Post a Comment